Budgets / RFPs for Weed Control on Lake Gaston
Financials & Budgets Current Year
- LGWCC Financial Year 2020-2021 YTD (as of Nov 1, 2020) to Budget... View / Read
- LGWCC Audit by Creedle, Jones, & Associates (Year Ended June 30, 2020) ... View / Read
Past Financials & Budgets
- LGWCC Financial History (2015 - 2020)... View / Read
- Approved Budget - Fiscal Year (2020 - 2021)...
View / Read
- Financial Statement Treatment Year 2016 Budget.(Jan. 1, 2016 - Dec. 31, 2016..View / Read
- Proposed Budget - Fiscal Year (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018)...
View / Read
The RFP Process
The Lake Gaston Weed Control Council (LGWCC) provides a RFP process when any type of bid is necessary for either applicator treatment or chemical required to be applied to the lake in any given year.
This is the company who will apply whatever the chemical is for the treatment year. The applicator will apply the chemical at the rate that is recommended by the chemical provider. The company must work closely with the LGWCC Extension Agent. Lowest bid is normally accepted. View / Read 2021 RFP
Via an RFP companies are asked to bid on a type of chemical the LGWCC will determine that needs to be applied for the year. Lowest bids are normally accepted. View / Read 2021 RFP
These bids are submitted to the Treasurer (Judge Manning) and the selection committee for approval to be submitted to the directors of the LGWCC. A vote is taken by the Directors present and a vendor accepted.